Government Affairs Manager at one of the most successful Automobile Companies in Myanmar
- Help organization meet legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government offices.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading Automotive company internationally with over 100 years of history. It is now a major player in automotive industry and expending their business in Myanmar as well.
Responsible for directing and managing all the legal affairs of the organization.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with government and related matters which involve custom, permits, licenses for business operations, labour office, state government and agencies, local councils, etc.
- Provide operational support to all legislative processes and ensure compliance to public policies and objectives.
- Co-ordinate with various departments including management team to handle critical corporate issues and negotiation with various authorities and business partners.
- Implement and manage the legalisation process of the organization.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in dealing with government affairs.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must have and other related qualifications such as Business Administration and law are highly preferred.
- Good Command of verbal and written English.
- A wide range of knowledge about relevant legislation, policies and procedures and a great understanding of political environment is required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees