Government Regulator at the most successful Telecommunication Company
- Responsible for dealing with government offices and provide the legal advice
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a leading international telecommunications company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
Responsible for managing corporate and government affairs for the organization.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and the government
- Engage with government authorities such as Ministry of Telecommunication to identify opportunities for potential support and partnership
- Prepare reports to update local and global the company’s management of the activities of the Public Affairs and Communications function
- Facilitate with different regulators and implement the rules and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in dealing with government affairs.
- Prefers candidates who have telecom background
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in legal background are also preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong understanding of Myanmar government protocols in meetings and outreach
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees