Government Relation Manager at an international media company in Myanmar
- Establish and maintain the positive relationships at all levels of government, public services and other authorities.
- Salary is up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the leading international media company with over 20 years of presence in Asia market.
Responsible for handling all government relation activities for the organization
- Plan, develop, implement and control programs, activities and daily operations related to the governmental affairs support function.
- Participate in preparing of statements, letters, testimonies and periodic conference calls of relevant committees and councils.
- Create government relation content for publications, website and act as the company’s representative at forums and events.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in government relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong Knowledge of State and Federal government organization and legislative processes
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees