Group Director of Room at a Historic Luxury Hotel
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of Front Office, Guest Services and Housekeeping ensuring all service standards are followed.
- Up to USD 3500 plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the luxurious hotels located in Yangon growing massively in the marketplace as well as offering the unique services and experiences.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Coordinating the organization and administrative functions in all areas of the Rooms Division.
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Monitoring all rooms expenses to ensure that they are kept in line with the budget.
- Providing solutions to improve problem areas and assisting in implementing corrective measures.
- At least 7 years of experience in related field. Preferable if currently working as Director of Rooms in oversea or in local.
- A Degree Holder or an equivalent qualification.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects.
Salary up to 3500 USD plus attractive benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees