Fruad Manager at the top Leading Private Bank in Yangon
- Manage Fraud Activities and processes effectively and efficiently
- Salary up to 4,500,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the Top Bank in Myanmar with strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Minimize fraud losses while maintaining and adhering to goals and objectives.
- Develop a proactive, independent, balanced and a fraud risk awareness culture within the organization
- Identify industry best fraud risk infrastructure
- Manages the bank’s CIP strategy and related programs, including vendor relationships
- Drives continuous improvement in cost, quality and cycle time
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking and related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Strong Command of Written & Verbal English
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment
Salary up to 4,500,000 MMK and other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees