Head of HR & Administration at well know Logistics Company
- Drive strategic workforce planning and build the friendly corporate culture and drive the engagement of all employees.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a world-famous logistics company new to Myanmar. The company specializes in warehousing, inland transport, global air and sea freight.
Responsible for managing all the human resource and administrational functions
- Develop, manage, direct and control the HR functions: recruitment, compensation and benefit, employee relation, performance management and payroll process
- Ensure resources are allocated and utilized properly
- Advice and support employees in resolving issues including disciplinary, complaints procedures and performance issues
- Develop internal policies, rules, and regulations and ensure proper compliance is followed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience in a senior management role.
- Professional HR qualification, post-graduate qualification in HRM will be an advantage
- Strong command of Business English
- Excellent communication skill and should be able to work under pressure
Annual bonus + Attractive Benefits
Offers great diversity in products
Career Growth Opportunities
Strong performing staff has opportunities for relocation overseas and other great career development chances.