Head of HR at World Famous Logistics Company
- Lead implementation of HR related projects and HR team
- Up to 3,500,000 Ks plus annual bonus
About the Company
Our client is a world-famous logistics company new to Myanmar. The company specializes in warehousing, inland transport, global air and sea freight.
Managing all the human resource functions for the newly established team, this position will be delivering the full range of HR services in accordance with business strategy and Corporate HR strategies, policies and programs as well as local legal / fiscal framework.
- Develop, manage, direct and control the HR functions: transformation, compensation and payroll, appraisal, implementing HR system, and support HRD activities
- Oversee employee payroll process and assist the team in tax due diligence and tax compliance engagement
- Coach managers to manage their teams and work with employees to resolve issues including disciplinary and complaints procedures
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience in a senior management role, preferably in MNC
- Must possess professional HR qualification in change management, recruitment, C&B, and training
- Strong background in payroll, taxes and labour relations with blue workers
- Strong command of English and Burmese
Offers great diversity in products
Career Growth Opportunities
Strong performing staff has opportunities for relocation overseas and other great career development chances.