Head of Legal & Compliance at one of the Leading Banks in Myanmar
- Ensure the institution complies with standard legal practice and providing strategic legal advice to the management in support of the company’s business needs.
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Manage the legal and compliance department of the bank
- Compile a list of all laws and regulations that need to be complied with and the frequency of their reporting to regulators, as required
- Monitor compliance programs that have been put in place to ensure adequacy.
- Oversee the dissemination of compliance-related information to bank employees to ensure familiarity with compliance requirements and conduct training for greater awareness within the bank
- Deal with auditors and examiners during regulatory compliance examinations
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the financial services industry
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Good command of English and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Have a solid understanding of Central Bank of Myanmar’s rules and regulations
Performance Bonus + Other Benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees