Head Of Legal at the leading beverages Company
- Work closely with departmental leadership across the business in identifying and managing potential legal risk
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s leading Companies in the food & beverages industry that distribute high quality consumer goods in the market.
Responsible of legal and related matters of the organization.
- Implement systematic approach to create update compliance document of business
- Provide Legal protection and risk management advice to management especially in contract management and review legal documents
- Establish compliance framework across the division (policy, regulation, process to control compliance)
- Participate in critical projects and give legal opinions of project initiatives
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in a corporate legal background
- A Bachelor Degree in Law is a must. Post graduate diploma in law and and other related professional certificates are highly preferred
- Business English is required and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Strong knowledge in policies, rules and regulations of Myanmar
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees