Head of Programmes at one of the largest NGO Companies
- Responsible to represent the company at national and international events and implement a high-quality programme through integration, expansion and growth of existing projects.
- Salary up to USD 5,000 plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is an international non-governmental organisation that focuses on development and emergency response.
Exciting opportunity as Head of Programmes - Nutrition. Looking for candidates with Strong Experience in NGO background.
- Lead and manage the sector team in the program implementation department and ensure that the sector team proactively builds and maintains technical skills and competencies.
- Maintain and develop positive relationship with government Ministries and departments.
- Plan and implement programme strategies and ensure that projects are aligned with government strategies and plans.
- At least 5 years of working experience and 2 years of management level in related background is a must.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree is required.
- Advanced English communication skill is needed.
- Strong Programme management and people management is a bonus.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees