Hiring Director of Agriculture at a well-known Trading Company
- Responsible to develop five-year pro-forma financial statements (P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet)
- Salary up to USD 6000 plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a large Myanmar conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of businesses, including trade, real estate, construction, energy, financial services, hospitality, and telecommunications.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them
- Develop the strategy for company’s agriculture business, prepare business plans and implement it.
- Prepare detailed SWOT Analysis and access risks and problem across value chain.
- Compute profits margin, investment returns an estimate working capital required.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of working experience in agriculture background and over 7 years in management level is preferred.
- Master’s Degree in agriculture or Degree in business management is a must.
- A professional business English communication skill is required.
- This position will require both local and overseas travel and applicant should be willing to travel on short notice.
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees