Housekeeper at 5-star International Luxurious Hotel in Yangon, Myanmar
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Salary up to 500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client, part of International Luxury Standard Hotel Business in Myanmar, manages award-winning chain of high-class hotels in Myanmar.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Obtain list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- At least 5 years of experience in Hospitality.
- Bachelor Degree in a particular field.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Up to 500,000 MMK plus Service charges.
An organization which is starting to grow in Myanmar business of hotel industry.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees