HR & Admin Manager at a growing telecommunication Infrastructure Company in Myanmar
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure in compliance with Myanmar labour laws
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the growing telecommunication Company which provides reliable IT service and telecommunication equipment to its customers
Responsible to manage overall administrative and HR activities for the organization
- Responsible to manage overall administrative activities for the organization to use the resources effectively
- Handle Budget and asset management which includes preparing annual budgets, monitoring, and controlling expenses, checking and approving invoices.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships and compliance with all applicable laws for Myanmar.
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- At least 3 years’ of working experience in related field such as office administration and HR.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations or HRM
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Should have good inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees