HR and Admin Manager at Global Life Sciences Company
- Act as HR Business Partner and closely work with CM / Department Manager to support their business activities.
- 2,500,000 MMK per month + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global life sciences company providing healthcare solutions worldwide.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure that all HR activities are complied with HR policy, procedure and government regulations.
- Perform monthly payroll and monthly withholding tax submit to related department.
- Organize and coordinate all recruitment process including advertisements, interviews, offer letters etc.
- Coordinate with HR Thailand team for training programs.
- Setting company HRIS system as a database and ensure information is update on timely basis.
- Ensure employees follow safety, sanitation and security procedures.
- Managing overall general affair functions and office administration, i.e. Office lease Property facilities and record.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Business Management or related field
- At least 5 years related management experience
- Strong problem- solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure and be able to multi-tasks
- Well-organized, self-driven with good communication, interpersonal skills and reliable
- Good command of English
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Words, PowerPoint
Global organisation which is expanding rapidly
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees