HR & Admin Manger at a growing Real Estate Company
- Overviewing full spectrum of HR and Administration functions and updating internal databases.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the foreign-based Real Estate Companies which is its business in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall administrative and HR activities for the organization
- Responsible to manage overall administrative activities for the organization to be able to use the resources effectively
- Handle Budget and asset management which includes preparing annual budgets, monitoring, and controlling expenses, checking and approving invoices.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships and compliance with all applicable laws for Myanmar.
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- At least 5 years’ of working experience in related field such as office administration and HR.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations or HRM
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Should have good inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees