HR Assistant Manager at fast growing energy & utilities company in Myanmar
- Effectively support to HR Manager in handling full spectrum of HR functions
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is a part of a largest corporation with many different business units in Myanmar and is mainly specialized in energy & utilities production business unit.
Responsible to assist in managing full spectrum of HR functions for the Business
- Assist in planning and implementing overall HR strategies both operationally and strategically to enhance operations of business efficiently
- Develop concepts for improvements to existing HR Management systems to increase the overall efficiency of the department and company in service quality and processes
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation, administration and budgeting
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in HR field
- Degree in HR Management or related fields is preferred
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations Education requirements
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees