HR Business Partner at one of the leading MNC Companies in Myanmar
- Aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units especially in Commercial and Supply Chain.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known company and leading the business in Myanmar. They have nice working environment and are a company who strictly follows compliance.
- Work as strategic business partner with respective leadership team to impact and drive the business
- Build strategic and operational directions for the business, define organizational design and structure to support current and future business needs along with Functional Leadership Team
- Design and develop and implement HR strategies in support of business goals
- Ensure HR processes, policies, and guidelines are complied with the Company properly to support the business’s culture, local, statutory/regulatory
- Act as a platform between managers and employees in creating effective communication through using various methods and tools (e.g. employee survey)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR field and 3 years in managerial level preferably in FMCG industry
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations Education requirements
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees