HR Business Partner Position at leading oil and gas Industry in Myanmar
- Implementing people strategies and proactively supporting the business to achieve organisational goals.
- Up to 4,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of global leading energy company and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
- Partners with respective leadership team to ensure superior operations and business outcomes
- Maintain a positive working environment by focusing on employee engagement, building management capability and employee communications
- Develop and carry out HR strategies in support of business goals
- Ensure HR processes, policies, and guidelines are complied with the Company properly to support the business’s culture, local, statutory/regulatory
- Minimum 7 years of HR experience with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Excellent leadership, project management and problem solving skills
- Should be able to multi-task and flexible to respond to changes in the business environment
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees