HR consultant at one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in Myanmar
- Helping companies recruit and hire the best candidates within the client’s budget
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the international companies in healthcare Industry that they will extend their as new business in Myanmar.
Undertake a lot of administrative responsibility in their day-to-day tasks
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for employers to interview
- Lead a variety of human resource projects and provide human capital advice
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Interpret human resources policy and offer advice on its implementation in the business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR field and prefer from pharmaceutical background
- Good knowledge in full function of HR
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or relevant field
- Computer literate & proficient in English (4 skill)
- Good organisational and administrative skills
Phone Allowances, Transportation allowance and medical coverage.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees