HR Director at international beverage company
- Provide to consultation to management on strategic implementation plans especially on change management
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s growing beverages Companies that distribute high quality consumer goods in the market.
Oversee and implement the full functions of HR
- Responsible for planning, managing and implementing the strategic HR approaches for the improvement of employees’ performance and organizational growth.
- Handle the overall recruitment process, employee relations process and draw the training procedures.
- Establish the policies about compensations and benefits along with the rules and regulations.
- Create a productive and conducive working environment for employees and manage the office administration matters.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR and 3 years in managerial position.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications in HR or business administration are preferred. Applicants with FMCG or beverages background are highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Strong knowledge in full spectrums of HR functions.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees