HR Director at leading Group of Business Enterprise in Myanmar
- Full responsibilities for HR strategies
- Up to 9,400,000MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is leading group of business enterprise in Myanmar which has more than 1300 staff. Its mission is to become a world class organization which could help its employees to develop their talent by working in accelerated growth business environment.
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resource Department.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR field and 5 years of working experience in management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required and master degree is a plus
- Good communication in English
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Single Housing Provided + Car provided + Trip home per year (up to twice)
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees