HR Director at one of the fastest developing Distribution Companies in Myanmar
- Maintains and enhances the organization human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and policies, programs.
- Between 4,000,000 MMK to 7,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing and market leading consumer goods companies in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Responsible for guiding and directing overall HR processes within the Organization
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR field and 5 years of working experience in management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required and master degree is a plus
- Strong Command of Business English
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees