HR Director at one of the largest local group of companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating human resource programs
- Monthly Salary between 4,000,000 MMK to 7,000,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful local group of companies in various kind of business units.
Supervise overall processes of Human Resources Department
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resource policies, procedures, programs and laws
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in HR field and 7 years of working experience in management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and master degree is a plus
- Good Command of Business English
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees