HR Executive at the growing international food & beverage distribution company
- Working closely with various departments, recruiting which involves developing employee’s satisfaction, administration payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Up to 700,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the international largest food & beverage company which distributes the best quality products for its consumers.
Handle the overall management of HR functions
- Responsible for managing HR related functions including recruitment process, training procedures, payroll calculation, employee relations and solving employees’ complaints.
- Plan HR initiatives strategically that will benefit company
- Co-ordinate with different departments to produce a better performance of the organization.
- Establish new policies and support the Human Resource Department in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HR is highly preferred
- Business English is a must
- Strong command of knowledge in HR fields
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees