HR Generalist at the most successful Financial Service Company
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy which includes coordinating job posts, performing reference and other HR Operation functions
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK with other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service company which is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Manage the overall spectrums of HR effectively and efficiently.
- Implement the organization’s recruitment processes, learning & development programs and performance evaluation processes.
- Review and give suggestions to management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices annually
- Handle employees’ complaints and employment relations issues
- Develop and manage the effective HR strategies for the improvement of organization
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and 3 years in HR field.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications with HR are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees