HR Manager at leading beverage company
- Full spectrum of HR functions and also handle office administration tasks
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is an international beverage company which provides the best quality products to customers.
Oversee and manage the full spectrums of HR functions.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Review and give suggestions to management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices annually
- Manage the overall HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or business management are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees