HR Manager at leading conglomerate company
- Carry out all activities related to functions of Human Resources in an efficient manner.
- Salary is up to 1,000,000 plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading group of company in Myanmar which manages the leading projects in Myanmar.
Responsible to develop and implement full spectrum of HR functions for the Business
- Responsible to plan and carry out overall HR strategies that helps to improve operations of business efficiently
- Develop, manage, control the full spectrum of HR functions such as Employee Relation, Learning and Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Able to interact with government offices and administrative tasks if necessary.
- Review existing Corporate Human Resources policies and procedures and identify areas of improvements improve on efficiency level
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in HR field..
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other qualifications in HR Management or related fields are preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees