HR Manager at Leading Group of Business Enterprise in Myanmar
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company’s human resources department
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is leading group of business enterprise in Myanmar which has more than 1300 staff. Its mission is to become a world class organization which could help its employees to develop their talent by working in accelerated growth business environment.
The responsibilities of HR Manager are as follows.
- Daily task to supervise staff and report to the Director & CEO on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, salaries, and recommendations, recruiting, and hiring high performing employees, labour relation, legislative and other HR issues
- Work with Director & CEO to develop yearly KPI’s and cascade the KPIs through the Business Units and their respective teams
- Ensure all Job descriptions are up to date, all staff receive appraisals and monitor probationary periods
- Planning and overseeing the HR department budget
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with department heads. Implement any increases and promotions.
- Minimum five years of working experience in HR field and knowledge in HRM policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is necessary and Master Degree in Business Administration or HR holder is preferred.
- Strong command of English and Burmese
- A strong sense of self and the ability to make decisions under a variety of situations that may be unexpected
Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits depending on the experiences.
Career development with the growth of business environment.
Career Growth Opportunities
It would be a fabulous choice to work within an accelerated growth business environment which could provide a lot of potential for career development of the employees