HR Manager at leading international telecommunication companies in Myanmar
- Implementing people strategies and proactively supporting the business to grow.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of multinational leading telecommunication company and having ranked no. 1 in the world intellectual property organization’s latest annual list for patent applications.
Responsible to manage full spectrum of HR functions for the Business
- Plan and carry out overall HR strategies that helps to enhance operations of business efficiently
- Manage and control full spectrum of HR functions such as Employee Relation, Learning and Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation, administration and budgeting
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- At least 3 years’ of working experience in related field such as office administration and HR.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations or HRM
- Good command of written and verbal English and proficient in Chinese is highly preferred
- Should have strong knowledge about laws and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees