HR Manager at one of the Developing Trading Companies in Myanmar
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the developing trading companies expanding its business in Myanmar.
Responsible for the overall HR activities for the organization
- Responsible for overall HR strategies that helps to enhance operations of business efficiently
- Manage and control full spectrum of HR functions such as Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relation
- Review and develop concepts for improvements to existing HR Management systems to increase the overall efficiency of the department and company in service quality and processes
- Ensure compliance of HR with the rules and regulations of the Myanmar labour law and company guidelines
- Report to Director and MD
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and 3 years of working experience in management level
- Prefer MBA or similar degree, ideally in Human Resources Management
- Strong command of English
- Should be able to travel when required.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees