HR Manager at one of the fastest growing local company in Myanmar
- Perform full HR Functions
- Up to 800,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing local company which has many strategic business units in different field including hospital, trading, restaurants and travels & tours businesses.
Main Focus will be on labour law, payroll and recruitment.
- Ensure all Job descriptions are up to date, all staff receive appraisals and monitor probationary periods
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with department heads.
- Implement any increases and promotions
- Manage employee relations, legislative and other HR issues
- At least 5 years of experience in HR area and minimum 2 years of experience in managerial role
- Age between 30-45 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field such as HR or Business Administration and other qualifications related to HR will be an advantage
- Communicative English
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation and problem-solving skills
Meal + Accommodation + Annual bonus
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees