HR Manager at one of the growing Financial Service Companies in Myanmar
- Full spectrum of HR management and implementing HR policies & systems
- Salary is up to USD 2,500 + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the growing Financial Service Companies in Myanmar which is under the successful global trading company
Responsible for managing all aspects of HR functions
- Responsible for overall HR strategies with responsible managers to enhance operations of business efficiently
- Manage and control full spectrum of HR functions such as Employee Relation, Learning and Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Review existing Corporate Human Resources policies and procedures and identify areas of improvements improve on efficiency level
- Strongly communicate with all departments, ensuring line managers are aware of, and compliant with, policies and procedures, recruiting process, feedback & suggestion of exit employee.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees