HR Manager at one of the leading consulting companies
- Full spectrum of HR operations and also have responsibilities for talent management
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading consulting companies in Myanmar which provide best business solutions to its customers.
To manage overall HR functions and develop organizational performance
- Implement and accomplish suitable HR strategies for the growth of both organization and employees’ performances.
- Manage and oversee various HR functions including Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development, Employee Relation and Performance Management
- Work closely with all departments to handle employees’ complaints and improve job satisfaction
- Ensure compliance of HR with the rules and regulations of the Myanmar labour law and company guidelines
- Minimum 6 years of total experience and 3 years in HR field with managerial position.
- A bachelor degree is a must and other related degrees including HR and business management are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees