HR Manager at one of the leading FMCG Companies in Myanmar
- Full spectrum of HR Operation and Office Management
- Salary is up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FMCG Companies in Myanmar offering the high-quality products to its customers.
Responsible for managing full aspects of HR functions
- Manage overall HR functions with the aim of improving employees’ development.
- Work closely with all levels of employees and ,manage employee relations, compensation and benefits, learning and development and performance management.
- Able to interact with government offices if necessary.
- Review existing Corporate Human Resources policies and procedures and identify areas of improvements improve on efficiency level
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees