HR Manager at one of the most successful International Food & Beverage Chains
- Developing and Implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful International F&B Chains, expanding their business in the Myanmar market and establishing new retail outlets to provide Myanmar people with a new F&B experience.
Handle full spectrum of HR functions for the Business
- Responsible for overall HR strategies that helps to enhance operations of business efficiently
- Manage and control full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development, Employee Relation and Performance Management
- Work as strategic business partner with respective leadership team to impact and drive the business.
- Review and give suggestions to management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices annually
- Create positive engagement among employees from diverse backgrounds regardless of their different cultures and norms to achieve higher employee satisfaction and retention
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and 5 years in managerial level and HR working experience in large or matrix Companies will be highly preferred
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations Education requirements
Attractive salary + Other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees