HR Manager at one of the most successful International Hotel Chains in Myanmar
- Developing policies on issues as working conditions, performance management and full usage of HR system including running of payroll.
- Salary up to USD 1600
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful International Luxury Hotel Group, operating worldwide and starting up in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage full spectrum of HR functions for the Business
- Responsible for overall HR strategies that helps to enhance operations of business efficiently
- Manage and control full spectrum of HR functions such as Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development, Employee Relation and Performance Management
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation, administration and budgeting
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR management at a 4 or 5-star hotels.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations or HRM
- Strong command of English
- Strong knowledge of best practice human resource management policies and practices
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees