HR Manager at one of the most successful media Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of company’s human resources department
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the International companies in Media Industry that they will extend their business in Myanmar.
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions, both operationally and strategically
- Review and develop concepts for improvements to existing HR Management systems to increase the overall efficiency of the department and company in service quality and processes
- Work as strategic business partner with respective leadership team to impact and drive the business.
- Design and develop performance management processes in support of business goals and associate development
- Create positive engagement among employees from diverse backgrounds regardless of their different cultures and norms to achieve higher employee satisfaction and retention
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and 3 years in managerial level and HR working experience in large or matrix Companies will be highly preferred
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations Education requirements
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees