HR Manager at one of the most successful MNC trading companies
- Full spectrum of HR functions including employee’s engagement and employee relations process for the entire organization
- Up to USD 3,000 plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the one of the fast-growing MNC trading companies across in globe. They are rapidly growing in these years and actively looking for talented local resource for their business.
Responsible for managing full characteristics of HR functions
- Manage overall HR functions with the aim of improving employees’ development.
- Work closely with all levels of employees and, manage employee relations, compensation and benefits, learning and development and performance management.
- Able to interact with government offices if necessary.
- Review existing Corporate Human Resources policies and procedures and identify areas of improvements improve on efficiency level
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees