HR Manager at one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies
- Full spectrum of human resources management and also taking care of training & development programs
- Salary is up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is the leading pharmaceutical company in Myanmar which provides quality products to customers.
Responsible for managing overall HR activities for the Company
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner
- Strongly communicate with all departments, ensuring line managers are aware of, and compliant with, policies and procedures, recruiting process, feedback & suggestion of exit employee.
- Ensure HR systems within the company are complied with the rules and regulations of the Myanmar labour law and company guidelines
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in HR field and knowledge in HRM policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is necessary, and other qualifications in Business Administration or HR holder are preferred.
- Strong command of Business English is required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees