HR Manager at one of the well-known Distribution Companies in Myanmar
- Provide guidance and direction of the department’s functions and work closely with BODs that handles all HR functions.
- Up to 1,800,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known distribution Company that focuses mainly on importing and reaching the electronic products to the customers from various states and division of Myanmar
Responsible for managing all aspects of HR functions
- Manage and control full spectrum of HR functions such as Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits, Learning and Development, Employee Relation and Performance Management
- Review and give suggestions to management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices annually
- Strongly communicate with all departments, ensuring line managers are aware of, and compliant with, policies and procedures, recruiting process, feedback & suggestion of exit employee.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees