HR Manager at one of the well-known logistics and distribution companies in Myanmar
- Full spectrum of HR Management and implementing HR policies & procedures/systems
- Salary is up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowance
About the Company
Our client is a well-known logistics and distribution company which provides best services to customers.
Responsible for handling overall functions of HR
- Manage and handle overall HR functions effectively and efficiently.
- Handle employees’ complaints, performance management, rewards and motivations of employees
- Prepare suitable training materials and training methods to develop the abilities of the employees.
- Interact with government offices and prepare necessary documents for organization.
- Work closely with all levels of employees for the development of organization.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- A bachelor degree is a must and other related qualifications including HRM are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees