HR Manager at the international fastest growing FMCG company in Yangon
- Developing and providing innovative HR services that support and align with all department goals
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the international fastest growing FMCG company which distributes the best quality products for its consumers.
Responsible for managing employee relations and engagement activities for the Company
- Manage in driving effective engagement and employee relations process for the organization
- Deliver communications programs that support corporate strategy, business priorities, and enrich the employee experience of the organizations
- Administer and interpret various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures, and provides labour relations support.
- Develop, manage, control the full spectrum of HR functions such as Employee Relation, Learning and Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in HR field and at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or post-graduate degree in related field such as business administration or HR and other professional qualifications in HRM will be preferred.
- Strong command of Business English is required.
- Should have excellent communication and problem solving skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees