HR Manager at the largest manufacturing and distribution company in Yangon
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing and distribution company that distributes qualified food products to consumers.
Handle the organizational performance issues in an efficient manner
- Establish and implement new procedures to develop employees’ performance
- Liaise with different departmental Heads and find out necessary trainings
- Maintaining budgets and relationship with vendors and consultants.
- Evaluate the performance of the employees and monitor the impact of trainings on organization and employees’ performances
- Provide the support to different departments to improve their performances
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR and 4 years in Training & Development.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications with HR are preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in human resources, performance appraisals and performance evaluation.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees