HR Manager at the leading automotive company in Myanmar
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is an international automotive company which provides best quality products to customers.
Guides and manages the overall functions of Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for full HR functions implementing and covering all the recruitment process
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR field and 4 years in management level
- A Bachelor Degree is a must. MBA and other related qualifications in Business Management or Human Resources are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of English is required.
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees