HR Manager at the one of the leading Oil and Gas Production Company in Myanmar
- Defining the recruiting strategy, to build the employer brand and responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of HR Department
- Salary is up to 4000 USD+ Other benefits
About the Company
Our client sustains extremely strong growth in Myanmar and offer excellent staff benefits and a good working environment.
- Responsible for recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Handling employee relations, including managing absence, disciplines, grievances and sickness.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Conduct performance management process which includes monitoring and coaching employees regarding to their performance and productivity through the use of Company’s performance management tools
- Develop and implement the overall training and development plan which involves calculating the total cost of plan and setting budget by identifying areas that need attention and improvement
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in HR related field, preferable multinational company practice
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree and other qualifications related to Human Resource or Business Administration will be advantage
- Strong Command of Business English
- Need to be team orientated with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees