HR Manager at the well-known Food & Beverages Company in Myanmar
- Manage and provide engagement and employee relations process for the entire organization
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s leading Companies in the food & beverages industry that distribute high quality consumer goods in the market.
Responsible for managing employee relations and engagement activities for the Company
- Manage in driving effective engagement and employee relations process for the organization
- Deliver communications programs that support corporate strategy, business priorities, and enrich the employee experience of the organizations
- Play a key role in developing employee engagement surveys, identifying training and development needs within the organization through consulting with employees, management and HR
- Administer and interpret various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures, and provides labor relations support.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in HR field and knowledge in HRM policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree is necessary, and Master Degree in Business Administration or HR holder is preferred.
- Strong command of Business English
- A strong sense of self and the ability to make decisions under a variety of situations that may be unexpected
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees