HRBP (Mandalay) at the largest successful international beverages company in Myanmar
- Manage all the spectrum of HR functions and develop HR strategies
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global beverages company in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Responsible for motivating employees and managing the employees related functions
- Develop, manage, direct and control the HR functions: recruitment, compensation and benefit, employee relation, performance management and payroll process
- Provide effective HR strategies to enhance business operations efficiently
- Ensure resources are allocated and utilized properly
- Advice and support employees in resolving issues including disciplinary, complaints procedures and performance issues
- Develop internal policies, rules, and regulations and ensure proper compliance is followed
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR field
- A bachelors’ degree is a must and other related qualifications with HR or engineering degree are highly preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in engineering terms and safety sector
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees