Interior Design Project Manager at fast growing Construction Project Management Company in Myanmar
- Lead the Project Team with strong understanding of Interior Design Work
- Up to 1,700,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing construction project management company in Myanmar and continuously growing in the market.
To lead the Project Team to finish the Projects within time and standards.
- Responsible for providing technical support for design works, design approval and site inspection
- Able to manage the projects in financially and technically
- Monitor the Project Progress to ensure that projects are moving forward within the standards
- To lead the project team from the office as well as at customer site
- Willingness to travel
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Interior Design Work (Project Management Exp: Prefer)
- Business English is a must and prefer to have working experience at multinational teams
- Bachelor Degree holder of the Architectural or Civil Engineering
Continuously growing organization in the Market and which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of the company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.