Internal Audit & Compliance Manager at one of the growing Real Estate Companies in Myanmar
- Manage overall audit process including reviewing and observing operations
- Salary up to 2500 USD + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the foreign-based Real Estate Companies which is expanding its business in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing overall audit processes.
- Manage audit process including reviewing and observing operations and activities, interviewing auditee regarding work process, identifying areas of risk in internal controls and procedures
- Assist in the planning and development of the annual audit plan
- Monitor compliance with the rules and regulations of the institution’s country and with the company’s standards, policies and procedures
- Help the company achieves its goals with an organized approach
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in audit
- Banking, real estate, or construction background preferred
- CPA is strongly recommended
- Strong command of Business English
- Knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles and management principles and preferred business practices
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees