Internal Audit Manager at one of the Fast-Growing Travel Services Organization in Myanmar
- Build the internal audit functionality in the major player in the financial service industry
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a largest travel services company with rapidly growing in Myanmar, is looking for the Burmese Professional to establish the new financial strategies to develop the business development area of the Company.
Responsible to manage overall audit processes.
- Manage audit process including reviewing and observing operations and activities, interviewing auditee regarding work process, identifying areas of risk in internal controls and procedures
- Help the company achieves its goals with an organized approach
- Regular monitoring of post audit actions and their results
- Report to CEO and Group Audit Manager
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Internal or External Audit firm.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or general management and other professional qualification such as CPA is strongly recommended
- Strong command of English Language.
- Strong knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles and management principles
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees